SANFAZ BROAST MASALA
Sanfaz Broast masala
the taste of 2000
1. Meat (Beef/Mutton/Chicken)
4. Channa dall (chick pea dall)
5. Mung dall washed
6. Mash dall washed
7. Masoor dall
9. Onion finely sheredded
10. Ginger finely chopped
12. Garnish: Lemon wedges, green coriander leaves, chooped green chillies and fried onions
2-3 Nos. medium size
2″ long piece
Aiming to produce high quality food varieties of outstanding taste and absolute reliability through a most experiences, highly trained efficient team of technologists. No compromise on quality.
- Thoroughly wash dall and grains, then soak in water for 5-6 hours.
- Fry onions in hot oil/ghee till golden brown.
- Add garlic, ginger and SANFAZ HALEEM MASALA and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add meat, soaked pulses/grains and 5-6 glass of water and cook on low
- flame till meat and pulses/grains become tender.
- Now blend in blender or use a wooden spoon to a fine uniform texture.
- Sprinkle garnish and simmer.
- Delicious Broast is ready. Serve hot.